- Provide the optimal climate for your animals with Kane’s Pet and Reptile Heat Mats. They’re perfect for outdoor pens, kennels, garages, dog houses, whelping areas, veterinary clinics, and reptile habitats. Made of durable, easy to clean polyethylene, Kane mats provide a safe and consistent heating surface. Safe, comfortable, washable heat mat covers also available. NRTL, CSA/US approved.
SPECIAL FEATURES INCLUDE
• Designed for farrowing crates, free stall, and nursery pens.
• Larger heated surface with even heat at all points.
• Insulated bottom to prevent downward heat loss.
• Large, comfortable heated surface which prevents piling.
• Traction designed, non-slip surface.
• Easy-to-clean, durable Polyethylene construction.
• Easy to install, can be fastened down with plastic ties (holes provided).
• Double mats have a recess for pen divider.
PHMS18 18″ x 18″(45.72 x 45.72 cm)
PHMS28 18″ x 28″ (45.72 x 71.72 cm)
PHMS36 13.5″ x 36″ (30 x 91 cm)
PHMS48 13.5″ x 48″ (30 x 122 cm)
PHMS60 13.5″ x 60″ (30 x 152 cm)
PHMS45 18″ x 45″(46.35 x 114.3 cm)
PHMS57 18″ x 57″(46.35 x 144.78 cm)
PPHMD36 27″ x 36″(68.58 x 91.44 cm)
PPHMD38 27″ x 48″(68.58 x 121 cm)
PPHMD60 27″ x 60″ (68.58 x 152.4 cm)
HOW TO SHOP FOR KANE HEAT MATS
Kane Heat Mats can be installed with or without thermostat-based temperature controls.
When installed without temperature controls, your heat mats will heat to a constant 37 degrees Fahrenheit above ambient temperature.
When controlled with a programmable thermostat, Kane Heat Mats can decrease the high energy needs in the farrowing house and generate a projected savings of over $5 per sow per farrowing/lactation.
If you are interested in a temperature control system for your Kane Heat Mats, we invite you to call or email us so one of our sales staff can help you select the right equipment for your operational needs.