No more tired arms playing fetch until your dog is tired! Durable, interactive launching toy lets you use the power of your legs to launch a ball up to 100 feet for your dog to fetch. Simply place flat part of launcher on the ground, or any stable, flat surface, insert included tennis ball (or any regular tennis ball), stomp your foot on launcher's rear hollow body, and watch your dog go! It may take a couple of tries for your dog to understand that his favorite fetch game comes from this stomper, but once he figures it out, he'll want to play again and again. And you'll be able to accommodate him, because your arm won't get tired!
Stomper is made of durable polyurethane that's weather and water resistant. Neck is lined with smooth, hard plastic. Appropriate for all dog sizes. 5-1/2" wide x 12" long. Includes one 2-1/2" dia plush-coated tennis ball.
Care Instructions: Wash with soap and water.
- Position the Stomper on a stable, flat surface.
- Be sure to face the launch opening away from yourself, others, and pets.
- Insert the ball firmly into the launch opening. For best results, push the ball completely down in to the bottom of the launch opening.
- The Stomper is designed to launch the ball up to 100 feet. Check that the area in front of the Stomper is clear of any people or animals before launching the ball. Be sure your pet and any bystander are behind you and clear of the ball trajectory before launching.
- After checking that the launch path is clear, step or stomp on the center of the Stomper rear hollow body with a strong, quick motion to launch the ball. To achieve maximum launching distance, cover as much of the stomping area with your foot as possible. Only stomp on the rear hollow of the stomper, and not the neck of the launch opening. Stomping on the neck of the launch opening may cause damage to the product.
- Launch ONLY outdoors on stable, flat ground away from bystanders and overhead wires. Do not aim directly toward people, pets, or property. Aim ball in a clear, unobstructed flight and landing area.
- NEVER launch directly at people, animals, or anything that may be injured or damaged by the ball.
- Ensure people and animals are behind you and clear of the ball trajectory prior to launching.
- Wear shoes at all times when operating the Stomper.
- Never load the launch opening with hard, sharp, or dangerous materials.
- Do not puncture the Stomper rear body area. Keep Stomper clear of rocks or sharp objects.
The Stomper is a powerful foot operated ball launching device. Misuse of this product can cause severe injury.
Warning: This toy is for pet used only and not intended for children under the age of three. Adult supervision strongly recommended.