ITEM DESCRIPTION PRICE QTY
Stereotaxic Robot Drill and Microinjector Robot, Rat
Motorized Lab Standard Stereotaxic Inst., Rat, 18 deg.
Motorized Lab Standard Stereotaxic Inst., Rat, 45 deg.
Robot Drill & Injection Bundle for Motorized Stereotaxic Sys
Robot Drill for Motorized Stereotaxic Systems
Injection Robot for Motorized Stereotaxic Systems
Robot Drill AutoStop Function, ADD ON
Laptop Computer Only (Motorized/Robot Stereotaxic Sys)
Digital Atlas integration
Calibration of frame coordinates
Setting of logical coordinate system (Bregma)
Coordinates and Atlas visualization of the probe
Advanced 3D visualization options
Spatial Atlas representation
Intuitive probe control
Axial View Coronal View Sagittal View Working View
Motorized Upgrade Your choice of two service options:
Option 1: New Motorized Manipulator Arm and Axis StereoDrive Software Keep your existing arm. We'll ship you a new one.
Option 2: Conversion to Motorized Manipulator Arm and Axis StereoDrive Software Send us your existing arm. We will convert it to motorized for you.
Computer Requirements for StereoDrive Software
Windows PC (Windows 7) with at least 2 free usb ports.
Motorized Lab Standard Stereotaxic Software Sampler
The StereoDrive software display is divided into the navigation section on the left and the 3D atlas view on the right side of the window.
1. Atlas View
2. Actual position of the probe (logical or physical)
3. Axial view thumbnail — indicating the movement in anterior-posterior (X-axis) or medio-lateral (Y Axis) direction
4. Coronal view thumbnail — indicating the movement in medio-lateral (Y-axis) or inferior-superior (Z Axis) direction
5. Anterior-posterior (X) drive control region
6. Medio-lateral (Y) drive control region
7. Inferior-superior (Z) drive control region
8. Actual coordinates of the probes tip
9. Editable target coordinates of the probes tip
10. Stop button
11. GoTo button
12. Set Lambda button — setup of the logical coordinate system
13. Set Bregma button — setup of the logical coordinate system
14. Tools — access to the microdrive calibration (frame coordinate system)
Motorized StereoDrive Software Included with Motorized Lab Standard™ Stereotaxic
Axis StereoDrive Software integrates seamlessly with the precision controlled motors. Motor movement can be executed by using the keyboard arrow keys or clicking on the screen with the mouse.
The software coordinates motor movement of all 3 axes (anterior-posterior, medial-lateral, and dorsal-ventral) probe placement in relation to 3-dimensional visual representation of a rat (Paxinos & Watson, 6th Edition) or mouse (Watson, 3rd edition) Brain Atlas.
Software-driven control of stereotaxic movement
Virtual visualization of probe location
One micron resolution
Download coordinates to computer for recall and/or archiving
Variable speed on 2-axis (dorsal-ventral)
The Motorized Lab Standard Stereotaxic combines the classic design of our time-proven ”U”-Frame with customized motors and state-of-the-art software.Designed to adapt conventional stereotaxic systems, the StereoDrive software allows motorized, computer controlled stereotaxic positioning in all 3 orthogonal axes.
Integrated with Paxinos and Watson’s Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates, the intuitive movement control enables unprecedented accuracy and higher throughput in all stereotaxic applications
Image manipulations include: