Kane sure Start Creep Feeder
The Kane Sure Start Feeder is designed for starting baby pigs on a dry food diet as early as 2 to 4 days of age. The feeder has a groove in the center that allows it to be mounted under the creep divider, which holds it in place and feeds two litters of pigs. A very small amount of feed is placed in the tray 4 to 5 times a day for approximately 4 to 6 days.
CHECK OUT ALL THREE GREAT CREEP FEEDERS FROM FARROWING CRATE STAGE UP TO WEANING STAGE.
1. KANE HEAVY DUTY TRAY FEEDER - KCTHD
2. KANE SURE START CREEP FEEDER - KPC4
3. KANE CREEP FEEDER - KCFSQ
4. PLASTIC BRACKET FOR (KCFSQ)- KCFBRPL
- Made of high-density, durable polyethylene, double walled for strength.
- No corners to cause injury to baby pigs.
- One KPC-4 feeds 2 litters.
- Creep divider groove holds feeder in place between crates.
- A sure start for baby pigs on dry feed.
- To minimize waste, feed should only cover the bottom of each section.
- 4-6 days usage then start using Kane Creep Feeders KCF-SQ.