KRF345 rotary feeder is also designed for use as a finishing feeder. When used for finishing it has 8 holes that are 11 inch/28 cm wide, which provides necessary head space. Handles pigs from 35 lbs/18 kg to finish (market weight) all features are same as above.
- Feed adjustment locking device allows positive feed flow.
- 5 bushel/100 kg capacity
- Feed pan is 4 inch/10 cm deep with wide angle frame for extra feed savings.
- Bumpers for rotating hopper, bolts & lock nuts are 304 stainless steel.
- Feed pan 34 inch/86 cm diameter, 10 holes-13 inch/20 cm wide for maximum feeding capacity.
- 10 hole designed to handle pigs from 35 lbs/18 kg to 125 lbs/57 kg.
- 8 hole feeder 35 lbs/18 kg to market
- Suggested 40 to 60 pigs per feeder or the number of pigs per hole you desire.
- Fence dividers available for fence line installation (2 pens)
- Galvanized lid optional.
KRF4410, rotary feeder has the same features as the KRF345 feeder, as well as the following:
- 10 bushel/200 kg capacity
- 10 holes, 8 inch/33 cm wide for maximum pig capacity.
- Unique hopper inner cone design allows smallest pigs to operate this feeder.
- Tight lid keeps feed fresh and sanitary.
- Handles pigs from 35 lbs/16 kg to finishing(market weight)
- Available – wet/dry with 304 stainless steel, 4 nipple upper divider ring with riser for easy water supply hookup.
KRF345W rotary wet & dry feeder has the same features as above, except it has a 304 stainless steel 6 nipple upper divider ring with riser for easy water supply hookup. The unique pan design creates no obstruction to continuous feed flow.