Kane Livestock Single Heat Mat, Product Sizes 36" to 60"
Kane Heat Mats are designed for all types of farrowing: farrowing crates, free stall, comfort stall, etc. It puts the heat under the baby pig, where it belongs. It works as a draft barrier on slatted flooring, woven wire, and any type of coated wire or plastic flooring. By putting the heat under the piglets it keeps their stomachs and entire body warm.
Kane Heat Mats insulated bottom prevents heat loss to the floor. Dead air space inside the mat, above the heater, aids in maintaining heat longer and reheats quicker. Kane Heat Mats are 80% more efficient than heat lamps.
- SINGLE MAT OFFERED IN 5 SIZES:
||13.5″ x 36″ (30 x 91 cm)
||13.5″ x 48″ (30 x 122 cm)
||13.5″ x 60″ (30 x 152 cm)
||18.25″ x 45″(46.35 x 114.3 cm)
18.25″ x 57″(46.35 x 144.78 cm)
- Designed for farrowing crates, free stall & nursery pens.
- Larger heated surface with even heat at all points.
- Insulated bottom to prevent downward heat loss.
- Large, comfortable heated surface which prevents piling.
- Traction designed, non-slip surface.
- Easy-to-clean, durable Polyethylene construction.
- Easy to install, may be fastened down with plastic ties (holes provided).