KANE HEAVY DUTY CREEP TRAY FEEDER
The Kane Heavy Duty Creep Tray is designed to get baby pigs started eating dry food in the farrowing crate, by sprinkling a handful of fresh food in the tray a few times per day. The tray only needs to be used for 3 or 4 days, then use the Kane Creep Feeder KCFSQ. The trays are heavy duty so they can be used in early wean pens as well.
CHECK OUT ALL THREE GREAT CREEP FEEDERS FROM FARROWING CRATE STAGE UP TO WEANING STAGE.
1. KANE HEAVY DUTY TRAY FEEDER - KCTHD
2. KANE SURE START CREEP FEEDER - KPC4
3. KANE CREEP FEEDER - KCFSQ
4. PLASTIC BRACKET FOR (KCFSQ)- KCFBRPL
- 1 3/4″ Feed Saver Lip to reduce feed waste
- ABS material – won’t rust, light weight and easy to clean.
- Built in traction ribs, helps prevent slipping and injuries.
- Creep divider cut out.
- Large size 18″ x 39″ provides plenty of area for two farrowing crates.
- Heavy duty construction for early wean pens.