- Unlike the regular Flavorit™, the Flavorit Flex™ is a flexible bone that is engineered with moderate or gentle chewers in mind
- Tiny flavor cells are molded into both sides of the Flavorit Flex™ bone so you can fill it with peanut butter, cheese, cream cheese, or any other spreadable treat your dog prefers
- The tiny flavor cells hold just enough spread to entice your dog to chew, but not too much that they're getting so many calories
- You can even add a different spread on each side to up the flavors! No mess because it’s concave design
- Once your doggie is done chewing, simply clean the bone with a small brush. Now it's ready to be re-charged with your dog’s favorite spread again
SMALL 3.6 x 1.5 x 0.65 inches ZFLF4
MED 5 x 2.5 x 0.65 inches ZFLF3
LARGE 6.5 x 3.5 x 1 inches ZFLF2
X LARGE 7.5 x 4.25 x 1 inches ZFLF1
Even though it works great with all kinds of spreads, dogs love it on its own too! The Flavorit Flex™ Peanut Butter bone is infused with human-grade peanut butter flavoring, allergen free!It is generously flavored to the bone; you can literally smell the goodness of peanut butter even inside the packaging. The result is a delicious smelling and drool-worthy bone your dog will love even without a spread!
Giving your dog non-edible bones also massages their gums and provides scraping action on their teeth, much like a dental hygienist descaling the plaque from human teeth.
This bone is NOT recommended for aggressive or power chewers. If your dog is a strong chewer, try our Flavorit™ Nylon bones instead.